What is window defogging?
How do I defog thermos windows?
The defogging process for thermos windows is simple and effective.
- After inspecting the condition and nature of your windows, our technician will drill two small holes in the edge of your window.
- Then, an environmentally safe cleaning solution is injected through these same holes to clean the space between the panes and remove any residue.
- A drying solution is then injected to completely remove the moisture you want to see gone.
- Finally, small plugs are applied to the cavities made at the beginning of the process.
- And that’s it! Your window defogging is complete! Wait a few weeks before you see the water and moisture that accumulated is completely gone.
What are the benefits of using a defogger?
Of course, the cost of defogging your windows is relative to the size of the windows. However, rest assured that defogging is THE least expensive solution to give you the pleasure of looking through clear glass (about half the cost of replacement!). Since we consider that changing your windows is an important investment, let us optimize it for you.
In addition, defogging is an ecological technique, in that it allows us to limit our waste production and our rapid consumption of materials and electricity.
Don’t wait any further! A window that is too damaged by humidity will not be suitable for defogging. Contact our experts who will be able to give you clear windows with lasting transparency. Take the first step towards your dream windows by keeping your old ones. It’s simple: we take your fogged and worn thermos and make them look like new. With SOS Désembuage, choose the job well done, professional and responsive service, and the peace of mind of not having to replace your windows!